Just a kid who loves talking sports!

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

My Team of the Week (Week 3)

 


            For the second week in a row, my team of the week is another Floridian team and this time it is the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jaguars stormed into LA and crushed the Chargers by a score of 38-10 to improve to 2-1.

            The Jags have been overlooked by simply everybody in the NFL, I mean no one has given them a chance including myself and they have certainly proved some doubters wrong. They are a couple plays away in Week 1 from being 3-0, but they'll certainly take 2-1.

            Coming off a 24-0 victory against the Colts, the Jags pick up their second straight blowout win against a high-level Chargers team on the road. Trevor Lawrence has certainly improved his game after a somewhat disappointing rookie season.

            No one could've predicted the upset the Jags made and the length they made it at. If you told me before the game the Jags would go into SoFi and beat the Chargers by four scores, I would've said you are crazy, but somehow they pulled it off as they are crowned my team of the week for the 3rd week of the NFL season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can the Badgers Make a Bowl Game This Year?

As the Badgers head into the bye week, they stand in at 2-1 on the season following a disappointing loss to the Alabama Crimson Tide. The Ba...